Tuesday, July 6, 2010

....

Um yeah I'm not even going to check the date on my last post though it probably doesn't matter as nobody is really following my blog. I realize I haven't revealed much about myself or the things I do so here's some random stuff about me.
  1. There's a roll of gum that's been sitting in my room since Christmas
  2. I want to make movies that fellow couch potatoes can watch and enjoy
  3. I've taken a sudden interest in photography (will post a couple of my first pictures)
  4. I just killed a mosquito (revenge does taste good)
  5. I actually watch romantic movies (but NOT romantic comedies; Always so cliched)
  6. The best thing to ever happen on YouTube is Charlie The Unicorn
  7. I'm a Gleek! _l :)
  8. I own a Fender Stratocaster and it is my baby :)
  9. This is the ninth random fact about me
  10. I like the colour pink and it takes a real man to wear pink and like it (some guys just wear it to pretend they have a soft side but really, they hate it)

Okay that's all I can think of for now. It may paint a picture of the person behind this blog which you are following. If you really don't care, let me know and I'll post other stuff which you won't care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment